Our new Asset Management / Public Consultancy is headed by Mohammed Mahroof who was formerly the head of Corporate Property at Sheffield City Council and has over twenty-two years of public sector experience. We are pleased to provide a comprehensive service aimed at the public sector.
Asset Management Plans/Estates Strategies
- Advice on developing and preparing Asset Management Plans (AMP) to support service delivery to include asset valuations, appraisals to include advise on strategic asset management planning.
Urban Regeneration Schemes
- Expert advice and support on site assembly working with the private and public sectors to promote regeneration in areas of need.
- Consultation exercises
- Member involvement
- Planning support
Local Housing Company
- Developing LHC models
- Advice on negotiating documentation
- Advice on supporting bids to gain LHC status
- Liaising with central government bodies and relevant quangos.
- Preparing the marketing exercise to procure private sector partners.
- Advice and support working with multi disciplinary teams to include architects, housing managers, planners, elected members and the public.
- Master planning can be a complicated and difficult exercise that needs the support of experts in this area of work, with knowledge of other schemes.
Mixed Use Developments
- Advice on putting together service led delivery projects, with multi agency stakeholders.
- Advice on acquisitions, planning and preparing reports for funding.
- Consultation exercises.
Public Sector Disposal Strategies
- Advice on developing a disposal strategy with stakeholder buy in.
- Increased demands on efficient use of buildings and audit requirements need expert steer and support as identified by The Gershon Report.
- Ensuring “best consideration” is obtained in line with central government requirements and Section 123 of the Local Government Act 1972 (as amended), and the General Disposal Consent requirements.
- Through Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Purchase by agreement
- Developer led regeneration initiatives.
- Advice on the requirements of the Quirk Review
- Community buildings strategies, aligned with other Third Sector Providers.
- Third sector support in delivering community led initiatives.
Local Asset Backed Vehicles
- Support for public sector bodies entering into limited partnership or limited liability partnership.
- Advice on procuring and developing the environment for a successful LABV.
- Negotiating with all the stakeholders in the venture.
Outsourcing Public Sector Property Departments
- Supporting and preparing outsourcing proposals
- Supporting the competitive dialogue process
- Supporting the organisation and staff through transition.
- Implementing an effective process of procurement which is in line with government requirements.
Management of Surplus Assets
- Supporting public sector bodies in having an effective record of assets held.
- Data collection
- Property holding costs
- Suitability for other public uses
- Asset values
If you require any of these services or would like a no obligation consultation and a fee quote please feel free to contact Mohammed Mahroof